Friday, August 28, 2009

Been awhile...

It has been awhile since I have been on here to update I see. Ooops! Let's see... we have been super busy here! Sydney started taking dance lessons this past Tuesday, as well as Anna who is taking Ballet that night. Wednesday night we go to church for our kids' groups and I teach the Kindergartners about missionaries! Thursday Anna has tap, and on Saturday Jay and Anna both have Upwards games they are a part of. Jay plays Flag Football and Anna is a cheerleader! She is so cute out there in her little outfit! If we can just get Jay to keep his mouth piece in... he would be having a lot more fun!

Sydney has been a real handful lately! She has taken to screaming fits. It is wearing on all of us. She screams when she does not get her way... very frustrating. She does it at church now because she has found that some of the people will give in to her. I talked with the Children's director and she and I agreed on a course of action. I feel sorry for her teachers... I really do! I can hear her on Wednesday nights just screaming... sigh... I am praying that this is a phase that she grows out of soon. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that we are running here and there 3 nights of the week and she isn't really used to it. I didn't run like this when Jay and Anna were this age, however, I don't think it is fair to make them stay home.

Xavier is getting to be such a big kid! He is so funny... he tries so hard to help out and is still a little on the small side. His legs are so long and skinny!! I can't believe he is 4 1/2 and next year will be 5!!! He talks himself to sleep at night now... that is pretty funny to listen to. At least until he starts hitting the wall!

Caleb is getting so big!! He has not interest in walking yet. He walks around things and will hold your hand for a bit. And he LOVES his walker!! Absolutely, LOVES it! He goes all over the house and runs, and I mean RUNS on the tile. He gets going and then glides with his feet dragging... it is hysterical. He is also cutting his front two teeth now. Soon he will be a 1 year old with 4 teeth!!

Our family is growing by leaps and bounds... it feels like I can see them change before my very eyes...

No comments: