Monday, September 7, 2009

My baby...

Caleb will turn one this Wednesday... I can't believe he is going to be a toddler soon! It seems like just yesterday I had him! And here we are one year later! It makes me a little sad, but happy too. I feel like we are coming to the end of one phase of our life and moving on to the next.

Jerry is going to be in OH this week and drive down with his parents on Friday. So he won't be here on Caleb's first birthday. I don't even have anything really planned for him... how sad is that?! I have to get on the ball!!

This week is going to be pretty crazy... I have to run all the kids everywhere with me. It will be insane! I don't know what or how I will do it all but I will! Lots of prayers will be raised up I am sure!

We got to have my parents over night last week for a surprise visit. It was a surprise for both them and us! They were on their way home from Haiti and ended up getting stuck in Atlanta. So Jerry drove up there and got them and brought them here to spend the night. We were all pretty excited to see them! We haven't seen family for awhile so it was fun for everyone. The kids were just so happy! Anna got upset because she wanted them to stay for two nights. Sydney threw herself at grandma when she came in. Xavier talked and hugged them a lot. Jay stuck pretty close to grandpa and talked his ear off too. Caleb found his voice and hollered out every once and awhile too! He is such a riot!

Caleb's new thing now is to get going as fast as he can in his walker and then sail down the hallway! He also now runs (in the walker) with his arms up over his head and yells! Yes... he has found his voice!! And he loves it! And if you don't watch your ankles... he will run into them!

Well... off to laundry I go!

No comments: