Thursday, October 16, 2008

Looking forward to a week with 3!

So my MIL is going to be taking Xavier and Sydney home with her for a week... That will prove to be interesting for her and for me! I won't know what to do with myself with only 3 kids at home!! I am a little excited about it though. Since Jay's birthday is Tuesday it will be easier for me to make the day about him on his special day with only Anna and Caleb at home! We will be able to go to the museum without having to wait for daddy or a friend to be available to help. We could also go to Magic Castle and not have to worry about losing anyone, or rather a little one taking off on us!

Today I am going to be going through all the kids fall clothes and see what is what! I like the cooler weather! But now I have to switch clothes out and figure out what they need! Oh well... I have to do the same for me! Now it is just times 5!!

Jerry comes home today. It will be good to have him home and around again!

Well, I need to finish the school work and all that. I will update later this weekend as we have a soccer tournament, hockey game and more excitement!

No comments: