Sunday, December 7, 2008

New week... new fun!

So I got the kids piano books last week and I have it all mapped out in their schedule! (That is what I did while Jerry was in surgery.) I am pretty excited that they will start learning to play the piano. I think they will enjoy it and if they choose to try something else then they can. But at least they will be able to read notes and music... well, that is my hope anyway!

Sydney continues to make "eggs" in her pants. That is SO frustrating!! I am not sure how to get it across to her that she needs to do this in the potty...

Anna is quite a little needleworker. She loves to "needle" with gma when she comes over. I am going to see about getting her some crochet hooks for Christmas to start teaching her next semester. She has been dying for me to teach her, so I suppose that I will.

Xavier is loving life and drawing on his magna doodle. I bought him one for Christmas and when it got here... I was amazed at how big it was. He is going to LOVE it! Now I am going to have to look for one for Sydney or there will be massive fights!

Jay likes playing games on his game boy. We are thinking about getting him a DS, but not quite sure. He loves legos and anything to do with Star Wars. His reading has improved too which makes me happy!

Caleb is a sweet baby that just smells sweet all the time! He is so happy and babbles to everyone that gives him eye contact! I can't wait for my gpa's wedding so that the extended family can meet him!! That and so that I can see them too!

Jerry and I got our Christmas pretty much taken care of. I think I am going to go out and get one surprise for him. I don't know what yet, but it will be good. I hope! Last time I tried to surprise him, he guessed what it was... stinkin' man!

I am getting excited about the holiday!! It is so much fun! We did a Christmas Craft Day with our Coop on Friday and it was a lot of fun! The kids made their crafts and we all had lunch and gma was there to help us... I don't know what I would have done if she hadn't been there! I would have been crazy I think!

Jerry and I have to start working on our Christmas letter. We are going to email our letter this year and mail it to those who do not have email. I will post it on here as well in case I don't have someone's email address!

Happy Holidays!!

No comments: