Monday, September 8, 2008

The end is near!!

Okay... so I really thought that we would have a baby by now and that my next post would be pictures of the baby and all that.... NOT SO!

The doctor today said, "Wow... you are at 6 cm and still walking around!" I almost cried... so she suggested that maybe they just keep me and we have a baby, but had to get it approved. One veto and we were sent home... BUT, I go back tomorrow at 7 am to Labor and Delivery and they are going to induce!!! HOORAY!! Tomorrow, Caleb will come!! Or at least the process will be started.

In the meantime, we have gone to Anna's soccer game and Jay's soccer practice and called in the family for help with the kids! Thankfully, Jerry's mom is here and my mom is going to head over tomorrow morning. I am so thankful that the end is near! I have my bag packed -it has been for 3 weeks- but added a book today that I am excited to read!!

The kids are glad that gmas are here/coming and can't wait to push me out the door! We got them something each to occupy their time -somewhat- to help alleviate the entertainment factor for the gmas!

Funny story from the weekend:
On Saturday evening when we sent my mom home the kids said to me, "NO! You are supposed to go to the doctor and have the baby and gma is supposed to stay here with us!! Why aren't you having the baby yet?!" That has been the topic of conversation since then....

Well, supper needs to get finished! Will post when I get home!

1 comment:

Queen of the Castle said...

it's about time he gets here! hooray! can't wait to see pics! ;-)