Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A walking time bomb!

Now I know how a time bomb must feel, if it were an animate object! The doctor said I was at a 4 and looking like anytime now. She said my body is probably just waiting for his head to turn a certain way so that things can really start moving! That is encouraging news, and yet kind of scary. Jerry is looking at taking some time off this week and when he gets home early today, I am going to go walk the mall a bit with my friend Sharra! So hopefully, in the next day or so we will have our new addition!

My mom is thinking she will come over tonight, which will be great if he decides to start coming in the middle of the night! I always hate to wake people up to come over to watch kids. We have only done it twice, and they didn't mind, but it still makes me feel bad. Maybe because I like my sleep A LOT! Next week Jerry's mom is coming over and we should definitely have a baby by then. We are as ready as ready can be... and now the waiting continues...

The kids are being really understanding and patient as well. Sydney keeps telling Caleb (the baby) to 'get ow', she also calls him 'mine'. She is going to be one protective big sister! The older kids just want to hug him and Xavier just wants to sit on my lap again! All in all, I still feel like it is a dream sometimes. It is going to be so wierd to have a new baby!

Hopefully, next posting will have a picture of Caleb! Or at least his birth information!!

1 comment:

Queen of the Castle said...

hope to see pictures SOON!!! ;-)