Sunday, August 31, 2008

Yeah... still nothin'...

Just wanted to let everyone know... still no baby. I had a funny incident with a neighbor the other day though. She was driving down the street and I had my back to her and she shouts out, "Hey! When did you have the baby?!" Yeah... I turned around and she said, "Oh... honey, I am so sorry!" I guess it could be taken as a compliment though. From the back I don't look like I am pregnant or rather about to explode! So we will focus on the positive aspect of that incident!

Yesterday we had our neighborhood picnic and that was a lot of fun. We met the new 3/4 of our street! (Just in time for us to get ready to move... how great is that?!) As it happens, most of them are here on longer tours then just a school slot (12-18 mos.). The kids had a water balloon fight with rubber catapults. That was fun to watch. They were stationed on opposites sides of the street and only a couple kids could actually get the balloons to go the distance to the other side! Jay and Anna had a blast filling the balloons and launching them. Jay ran around with some of the boys and had a water gun fight. Anna stuck with the girls and filled the balloons. Jerry took Xavier and Sydney home after we ate lunch and they played outside in the sprinkler and then helped daddy "fish" on the Wii. Once Sydney went down for a nap, Jerry changed the game to bowling and let Xavier bowl away! You should see this kid bowl! He is not only funny to watch, he is GOOD!

Last night we replanted two plants as well. I have a HUGE Lily that had to be repotted because of the growth in it! We also tried to move our tomato plant, but it looks like it is going to die. It is all wilted and hasn't perked up yet. But the Lily looks AWESOME! So at least we have one successful transplant. I am going to have to figure out what to do with it soon. I don't think that I can split it, but I don't really want to leave it behind either. It was one of the plants that I got from Gma Dragon's funeral... so... we'll see. I don't know how we would be able to move it, but I am going to try because I don't like the thought of giving it away or leaving it behind.

Snack time is calling me... better go! We will post when the baby comes!

No comments: