Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Still waiting...

Yes... we are still waiting for Caleb to make his debut. Good thing is that I got my scrapbooking delivery today so I can make his announcement cards while I wait, right?! That way I have something to do with my time at the hospital and am not bored the whole time. I think he is going to be the most prepared for kid we have had yet!! Ha!

Jay and Anna are enjoying their soccer practices so far. We have good coaches and they really keep their attention! I am going to take some picture tonight and tomorrow of practice so that I can post some on here. Then maybe their enthusiasm will show through in their pictures and not just my words!

Xavier and Sydney are still up to their crazy antics! They both LOVE to pat my belly and tell Caleb to "OUT!" Although, I often get the feeling that they are more excited that their grandmas and Aunt Mary are planning on coming over when the "big day" arrives!

We are in the process of meeting the new neighbors all around us and getting to know them. The people moving in next to us have a little girl about Anna's age and she is so excited to have a friend! I don't know who is more excited, us or them! Of course right about the time we fully get to know them we will be moving! Yep... that is right. We are up for orders to move anywhere from January to April of next year. We have no idea where we will be going or what Jerry will be doing. So we are praying and trusting God that it will all work out for the good of His will!

Other than that, we are plugging along and getting along! We miss our family and can't wait to see them! This will probably be our last holiday season close to home, so we are going to enjoy every moment of it and not hold back.

Hope all is well with everyone else!

No comments: