Monday, November 3, 2008

Flu mist is easier than shots!

So I took Sydney to the doctor today, with all the kids... Thankfully, Jerry was able to come with us because it was a little busy! She is good and got her flu shot like a trooper. The older three got to do the flu mist option. While I was waiting with Sydney for her shot, Jerry took the others to do the mist. I asked the kids how they sniffed up the mist and they all made the funniest faces trying to show me how they did it. But the winner of the funniest face was Xavier... he was HILARIOUS! He pulled his eyebrows so far up it looked like they were in his hairline and his nose was practically flat because he pulled his chin down with his mouth closed. I can picture it and it still makes me laugh! I hope that you can imagine it how I described.... if not, sorry, guess you had to be there! ;) Unfortunately, the kids have to stay away from the baby because it is a live virus. So for the next couple of days... it is going to be VERY challenging! Hopefully, no one will get sick!

The kids are doing pretty good. With the lovely weather we have been outside playing and Jerry and I have been trying to get our outdoors ready for winter and a possible PCS. He mowed the lawn, I cleaned out the garage and the front flower beds. Now we just have to get our basket ball goal moved so we can get our trampoline in the garage for the winter! The kids are really excited to have it accessible throughout the winter months... even if it is too cold to be out there!

Tomorrow is voting day! Don't forget to vote!!

No comments: