Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Time to shed.

This week a neighbor moved out of the neighborhood... and two more are scheduled to move in the next couple of weeks too. I am feeling the itch to move. Mainly because all of my close neighbors are moving. I can't wait for the nicer weather to get here. I want to go through a lot of things and shed things that we have out grown or don't need anymore. That makes it sound like we have a lot of unnecessary things in our house, and really we don't. We just have 5 kids and along with that comes all of their "accessories" that are needed at one point or another. So my goal will be to find an organizational way to have things where they need them, when they need them, and be able to FIND them! Ha! In other words, get rid of things that are not going to be used again for another child and label what I store.

We are going to head over to IN this weekend to celebrate (Aunt) Mary's birthday and Xavier and see family. My brother and his wife and child moved to Fishers, which is a suburb city of Indianapolis, so we want to stop by and see their house. My parents put their house on the market so we might have to stay with Jerry's parents more. Which will be interesting! My father-in-law told us if we ever needed to stay with them they would pull their camper into the driveway to stay in, and we could have the house! I thought that was pretty funny at the time, but now... I see his point! So it will be interesting to see how it all pans out.

Next week Jay and Anna are getting their 6 year old molars capped and I get to get a temporary crown put on a tooth! Yeah for me... did you catch that bit of sarcasm? I really do not like the dentist. I am glad the my kids don't mind going. It will be interesting to see if that changes for them after Tuesday. I wouldn't think that it would, but you never know. Jerry had his teeth capped when he was younger so he hasn't ever had a cavity. He doesn't know how lucky he is! Thankfully, my MIL will be coming over to help watch the kids so I can get their appointments and mine done.

Other than that... I don't know that we have anything else going on. We finally got Sydney over the bug that Jay had. Poor thing got sick all over again on Saturday after she had it on Wednesday! It was not good. But we are past that and moving on!

I hope everyone's week is going well!

No comments: